Prihoda’s custom made fabric ducts ensure the transport and distribution of cold, hot or climatized air. They guarantee there is no risk of condensation. Thanks to insulated fabric ducts or channels with air-permeable fabric that creates an insulating layer, condensation cannot happen. The insulation also has a sound-absorbing effect.
Xilio has its own study and calculation service that knows the software developed especially for Prihoda through and through. You receive a perfect, detailed custom offer every time.
The fabric ducts have microperforations. These are varying, customized laser perforations that allow the distribution of the air.
Advantages of Prihoda fabric ducts
- • Can be 100% cleaned in the washing machine
• Very quickly mounted/installed
• The view is graphically adjustable - see Prihoda Art for more info and examples
• Air movement is adaptable according to the needs of the customer
• The system is delivered ready for installation; no other parts such as insulation or
sound absorbers are needed
• Lightweight: less than 5% of the weight of a metal version.
• Long service life: cannot rust
Where can you place Prihoda fabric ducts?
- • Food industry, food production
• Supermarkets and collection points
• Food stores and low temperature zones
• Chemical, textile and electronic industry
• Swimming pools, sports halls and fitness centres
• Offices, restaurants, cinemas, etc.
You can also use fabric ducts for such temporary installations as tents. Thanks to the light weight of fabric ducts, they are perfect for use on the roof.